Are you ready for a fun day of some great bargain shopping? Then today is the day because each year on August 17th, National Thrift Shop Day is observed across the United States. Go thrift shopping. It’s fun and easy! Just follow these simple steps!
1. Create a wish list
2. Wear leggings and t-shirt to easily try on clothing. Some thrift stores are without dressing rooms.
2. Be patient and take your time.
3. Focus on your wish list items
4. Keep an open mind too. You might find that piece of clothing that you’ll wear every week. So just try it on!
5. Give back: Clean out your closet regularly and donate your unused items to a local thrift store.
What Thrift Shops Are You Visiting Today?
See A List of My Favorite Stores HERE
Thank you for stopping by!
“Live To Inspire”
0 Leave a Comment