I love Thanksgiving because it’s a time to express gratitude for all the wonderful blessings we have in our lives. The holidays are not the only time of year that we should express gratitude. Being thankful every day can benefit your life in a multitude of different ways. Gratitude can positively impact your life and your children’s lives every day of the year. As I’m getting older, I’m appreciating the little things and grateful for thing such as:
- Getting up each morning
- Hiking on Saturday Mornings
- A cup of coffee with my son at our favorite coffee shop
- Exploring and visiting vintage boutiques and eating at vegan restaurants
- Getting the word from Pastors Joel and Patricia Gregory
- Traveling with my husband
- A workplace I enjoy going to
- Talking to my parents on the phone
- Evening runs with my furbaby, Skye
- Genuine friendships
The world is full of pain and suffering, hardship and turmoil, disappointment and regret. So the fact that I can be thankful and mean it, is not a miracle. 2017 has been so good to myself and my family. So many new ventures and we are very much thankful. I have to give all glory and honor to the most high. Strong faith leads to strong finish.
When I was younger, I didn’t understand gratitude. In a universe that seemed to hurt for no reason. But now I understand. Being grateful is a choice. Gratitude doesn’t take very much time and it doesn’t cost any money. It’s a simple practice that you can implement into your life and your family’s daily rituals.
“Live To Inpsire”
Love and Peace – Wendy D.J.