Vegan Cauliflower Wings
These are really soft and tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. Yes to these cauliflower buffalo “wings”. It really is close to the real deal. I was so excited to try this recipe when I found it online at GimmieDelicious.com
This recipe is a easy and a great substitution for buffalo wings and can be made gluten-free, vegan, or vegetarian. Of course, I went with vegan!
They are baked to make them a little more healthier and easier on the waist-line.
- 1 head of cauliflower (approx. 4 cups of florets)
- ½ cup milk (for vegan: use water or almond or soy milk)
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (can sub gluten-free rice flour)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp of paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 cup frank’s red hot sauce
- 1 tbsp butter (for vegan: use earth balance buttery spread)
Thanks for stopping by!
“Live To Inspire”